The District of Saanich
- GORDON HEAD is a solidly upper middle class family area with several shopping malls, restaurants and movie theatres within a short driving distance.
- HIGH QUADRA overlooking Blenkinsop Valley.
- BROADMEAD with imaginative West Coast architecture.
- CORDOVA BAY is perched along the seaside and includes a mixture of cottages, small farms, sizable family homes and new subdivisions.
- THE GORGE waterway on the west side of Saanich is a beautiful setting and a popular area for young families who prefer to live close to town. The Tillicum mall, Town and Country shopping centre and the Silver City movie theatre are all conveniently located.
- The Victoria General Hospital is little farther West and North among the family-oriented neighbourhoods of Strawberry Vale, West Burnside and Glanford Area. Interurban campus of Camosun College lies in the middle of this growing area, which is also host to many new subdivisions of single family residential development.
- PROSPECT LAKE is slightly further North, a well established area featuring a 9 hole golf course and a "lakeside retreat" ambience. Decidedly rural, the Elk Lake/Beaver Lake and the Old West Saanich Road areas include many horse farms and small acreages.
View all properties
Cathy Travis is a gold award winning REALTOR®, who offers a unique service in the real estate world today, thinking globally and providing service with integrity and excellence.